Forum Argent
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot ...
Voir le deal

Sell CC Good And Fresh_Event endowed ^-_-^

Sell CC Good And Fresh_Event endowed ^-_-^ Empty Sell CC Good And Fresh_Event endowed ^-_-^

Message  Sell CC Mar 12 Juil - 3:06

I'm Seller for: CC, CVV US,UK,CA, EURO,AU, Italian,Japan,France…

Fresh Cvv For Sale if you want to buy it with good quality and best price. Maybe you will be completely satisfied with the quality
If you want buy more I will reduce for you with best price
i will check it and send to cvv for you only few minutes after you paid
Please view list price before you buy it:

Sell cvv US UK AU EU full info live 100% good price

¤ US 2$/per 1cc
¤ UK 5$ /per 1cc
¤ CA 7$ /per 1cc
¤ AU 10$/per 1cc
¤ EU 15$/ per 1cc
¤ Newzeland 15$/ per 1cc
¤ Cvv inter = 15$ / 1cc
¤ Italy 15$ /1cc
¤ Fr 15$ /1cc
¤ US full = 15$
¤ UK full = 30$

Contact me if you need it:

YahooID:
+ uptoshare296_no1
Or
+ uptoshare296_no2

** [size="11"]Note: [/size]
+ I ACCEPT ONLY: LIBERTY RESERVE.
+ if you refer others to buy my product, you will become a VIP and many endowed (depending on the amount of purchases from customers you refer)

Thanks!!!!!!

Sell CC
Invité

Revenir en haut Aller en bas